Thursday, June 4, 2009

Packing for our 5 week stay in Dallas

First, Sorry that I have not updated in a few weeks. I have been very busy with end of the year things. I have one more half day workday then I am finished. I am very ready for summer so that I can spend lots of time with Peyton.
I must now pack for the two of us as we leave on Sunday for our five week stay in Dallas. We will be checking into Our Children's House at Baylor (OCH) on Monday morning for eating school. Our hope is that Peyton will be drinking and eating most of his meals if not all of them. This would allow us to come off of his feeding pump. We will just have to see how he does. I know we will be able to come way down of this tube feedings, but just how far we don't know. My mother will be going with us to Dallas and Andy will come on days that he can get away from all the things here at the house and work. We are taking all kinds of things to keep us busy while we are there. I hope to catch up on Peyton's scrapbooks! I am so behind.
On another note.....Kayla is graduating from Arp High School tomorrow night. Wow...... We are very proud of her! Andy and I are then taking her to see George Strait, Reba and others on Saturday in Dallas at the new Cowboy Stadium.
Please continue to check back for more updates while we are in Dallas. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: