Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy week but had fun!

Peyton has had a great week. Last weekend Kayla came over for a little while and he loved playing with her. They helped their Daddy pick the garden. Peyton loves to help in the garden. All that dirt!!! He also likes to look for Ladybugs in the garden. He is such a mess. We have to be careful or he will pull the plants in the garden instead of just walking and looking for ladybugs. That does not make daddy happy.

Picking green beans


I was off on Tuesday and was able to take Peyton to Windridge. I really enjoy getting to go and watch him ride. He really gets so excited when we get there. He is doing so well. This time he was able to ride outside in the field so I got a few outside shots. He is doing so much better at following directions and giving Star commands. Peyton only has a few more weeks left in this session. He is really going to miss riding this summer. We will be in Dallas for all of June except the first week and Windridge is closed in July and August. We will start back up in September again.








Yesterday was my dad's 60th birthday. We had a surprise birthday party for him here at our house. Peyton helped me decorate the house. He loved all the numbers. We had number 6 and 0 all over our house. He was such a mess at the party. He had not had much of a nap and all the extra people in the house made him over stimulated. WOW!!! I was ready to pull my hair out. He thought it was funny to throw things. When it came time to do the cake he wanted to help Papa blow out the candle. Of course he really does not have this down yet but he did try. This is not a great picture but I needed to be close so that he did not put his hands all in the cake. I could just see that happening. lol.

I hope that everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend! Be careful out there.

No comments: