Monday, May 4, 2009

My little outside boy and info about OCH!

Peyton is doing great! Now that the weather is nice he is outside everyday to play. He just loves it outside. He never wants to come in when it is time. Andy has been working on a new patio for us out back since we spend so much time out there. I think he is finally finished with it. He did a great job. I finally got a fountain which I have always wanted but just did not have a place for one. It is great to sit outside with Peyton and listen to the water. Peyton like to walk up to the fountain and watch the water flow. He also likes to stand in front of the fountain and say "Ladies and Gentleman, I am Peyton Nichols" then clap. lol He is funny!!!



Last week we got the call about Peyton's eating school adventure. We will be checking into Our Children's House at Baylor (OCH) on June 8 for a five week program. This summer we will be inpatient. Last summer we were outpatient. This means that we will not be able to go places like we did last summer. Peyton will not be able to leave at night or on the weekends. I am not looking forward to that part. We will have to be sure to take lots of things to keep us busy. They do have a few playrooms and a playground but that is just not the same as going to the zoo or shopping or visiting with friends at the Ronald McDonald House. We will have have to make do. I think that my mother will be going with us so one of us will be staying at The Ronald McDonald House at night while the other is at OCH with Peyton. I will keep you posted on our adventure. Until we go I am sure that we will have lots of things to do here at home. Peyton has been "helping" his daddy in the garden lately. I will have to get some pictures of that for you. He really likes to help. Lately he has really wanted to look for ladybugs in the garden. I am not sure where that really came from but we have fun looking for them and letting them crawl on our arms. He thinks that's great. I am sure we will be riding the 4-wheeler down around the lake or anywhere we can go. He loves to ride the 4-wheeler. (Yes, I know, we don't go very fast) Until next time...........
Here are just a few more pictures of Peyton doing his favorite things.....





1 comment:

Melody said...

KATIE, THE FOUNTAIN IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. BUT DON'T TELL ANDY I SAID HE DID A GREAT JOB. WE WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO MISS UNDERSTAND AND THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY LIKE HIM. LOL PEYTON I LOVE YOUR PATIO TABLE AND UMBRELLA SO VERY COOL. I SEE ANOTHER PLAY DATE INSTORE. GET WITH MOM AND LET ME KNOW WHEN WE CAN GET TOGETHER. YOUR BFF MIZZ MEL