Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day two of eating school

Today was a great second day for Peyton. This morning I had to leave Peyton for the whole day. I was not sure how that was going to be but they all said that he did great! He had his therapies and ate five times. When he was not doing that he was playing in the playroom or going on wagon rides. Today he did great with his eating. They also had him drinking at each meal out of a medicine cup. His first meal he drank 1 1/2 oz of milk and by the end of the day he was drinking 3 oz of milk. WOW!!! I can not believe that make it so easy. While he was "at school" I went back to RMHD and scrapbooked most of the day and just relaxed. At 6 I was able to come back to OCH to be with Peyton. He saw me and let me know that he was tired. He did not get much of a nap today. We played for a while then it was time to get ready for bed. He was out by 8. It did not take long. lol. I hope that he has another great day tomorrow.
Here are a few pictures that I took tonight.






No comments: