Sunday, November 2, 2008

Doing well with our eating.

Peyton is doing great with his eating. We are still working with his drinking and it is getting better. When we eat he is more interested in the food and even tries some of it. He really likes when we go eat Mexican food. He likes the chips and green sauce. He makes one chip last a really long time. He also like to dip his own spoon into food and put it up to his mouth. I must make sure that I have LOTS of napkins when we eat because we will both be wearing the food when the meal is finished.
Peyton is learning so fast. I can not believe how fast he is picking up on things. He is truly a Mr. Copycat!! You must watch out for what you say and do around here. Peyton and I have had a great weekend. Saturday, we went with Gaga and Papa to Canton for the day. There were lots of people there I guess because of the nice weather. Today we just hung out at the house and played. Daddy was hunting all weekend. It is that time of the year. I hope that you all have a great week.

No comments: