Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What an Exciting day for Peyton!

We have been waiting for today for a long while. Today Peyton started going to Windridge Equestrian Center. He will go every Tuesday morning to ride with Ms. Debbie and Pilot (the Horse). Today he had a GREAT time. They said that he did wonderful. The only thing they had problems with was getting him off of Pilot. He wanted to stay on. I can't say I blame him. Here are a few pictures.


Getting on Pilot for the first time.








What a GREAT smile!!!



Peyton and Ms. Debbie saying "Bye-Bye" to Pilot.






2 comments:

Melody said...

I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN PEYTON WOULD BE HIGH RIDING. NEXT TIME HE'LL BE HIGH FLYING. I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE WE SPENT TOGETHER TODAY. LOTS OF LOVE, MISS MEL

PS WAY TO GO MY LITTLE BUDDY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo for Peyton! What a great smile on his face. I've had several foster children in the past who had the privilege of attending Windridge. They loved the whole experience, and it was such a bright spot for them. I hope Peyton just eats it up...it looks like he is in his element!