Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Peyton is very busy!

Hello to all, Sorry that I have not updated in a while. We have been very busy. Peyton in going to speech therapy three times a week and occupational therapy two times a week at Longview Therapy Center. Hopefully sometime in the next week or so we will be starting horse riding at Windridge. We are just waiting on the call, I do know that they have some spots open. Last weekend we went and walked in the "Buddy Walk" to support our local Down Syndrome Group. We had a great time walking with our friend Dylan and his family and friends.
I hope that all of you are doing well.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Wow, I don't know how you do that schedule!! We have speech therapy once a week and have been for 2 years now and it is a lot on its own with the rest of what goes on in life. I will pray things continue to go smoothly for you guys!!