Saturday, November 22, 2008

The love of Mr. Potato Head

Peyton has had a great week. On Tuesday at Windridge he got to go riding in the woods with Star. They went on a trail ride. My mother said he had a great time. She had to stay at the stables so she did not get to see him ride. I was really looking forward to going for the first time this coming week with Peyton to Windridge but due to the Thanksgiving Holiday they are closed this week. I was so disappointed! I guess that I am just going to have to find some other way to go see him ride.
Here at home Peyton has fallen in love with Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss. We have a DVD of some of Dr. Seuss' stories that he loves to watch. He will walk around the house saying "Cat in the Hat". It is very cute. If he is not wanting to watch the DVD he is wanting to play with his Mr. Potato Head. Here are a few pictures that I took of him playing with his Mr. Potato Head.



No comments: