Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Today is Peyton's 3rd Birthday. I can not believe it. He is just growing up to fast. We will be having a birthday party for him on Saturday here at the house with family and friends. I must get ready for it.
Peyton has not had very good days at eating. He ate for me on Sunday some but not a drop of food on Monday. It is hard to teach someone to feed him if he will not eat. I was beginning to show Mrs. Pat how to feed him so that she could feed him while I am at work. My mother will have to come over until we get Mrs. Pat trained. Today was my first day back to work. Peyton had an eye doctor appointment in Tyler so my mother took him. This means that he did not eat today either. Tomorrow we will try again. I called and talked with the ladies at OCH in Dallas and they said to keep working with him and he would eventually give in. He is just trying us.

No comments: