Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy week!

This has been a busy week for me. Sorry that I have not posted in a few days. It was back to work for me which means that I don't get on my computer at home much. I am going to work harder at updating on Peyton.
Early this week, Peyton continued to try my mother with eating but by the end of the week he was eating much better for her. He is still trying me because I do not get to feed him much during the week. This weekend he has not eaten a lot but he getting better. It is just going to take time. We have all the time in the world!
Yesterday we had a birthday party for our "little man" here at the house. We had a very nice turn out. Mostly family but a few special friends. Peyton had a blast running around the house and talking to everyone. When it was cake time, he began digging right into his little cake. That was a first for him. In the past I have always made hi put his hand into the cake. He even put some in his mouth! I was amazed. I hope that I got some good pictures. I will post them soon. At present time he loved helping me pull out the tissue paper from the bags. He got lots of nice things.

Thank you for those of you that have been commenting on our blog. It is nice to see what you all have to say. I hope that you continue to write comments to us.

No comments: