Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Last night was Trunk or Treat at our church. Peyton was very excited about going so that he could put his costume on. This year I gave him two things to pick from and he choose to be a brown bear. He was very cute I must say! There were lots of people that showed up. This year Peyton did a few games and had a great time. We also went on a hay ride which was a first for him. He thought that was a blast!! We even saw a few of his friends from school. It was not easy taking pictures as he was not still for very long at all. lol!


Peyton in front of the police car.

Peyton visiting with Nannie while she was selling popcorn.

Sitting in the fire truck.
On the go!!!!
Waiting on the hayride.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I think my favorite picture of all is Peyton waiting for the hayride.I see him contemplating on how the world works. Keep it up "Superstar" doing great.. Lots of hugs and kisses. Mizz Mel-o-dy