Friday, October 16, 2009

Eye Surgery Today

Hello to all of our followers. Sorry I have not updated in almost two weeks. We have had a very hard and busy few weeks. Andy's sister passed away tragically so we were not home much of last week. Thank you to all of you that have been praying for our family.
Peyton continues to do very well. He is eating and drinking very well most of the time these days. He is still a very busy little boy during the week. He is going somewhere four days a week. Today Peyton had eye surgery over in Tyler. We had to be there at 7:15 this morning which means we had to leave the house at 6. Peyton who loves to sleep was wide awake at 5:30 this morning all on his very own. This was very strange as he usually does not get up until around 9. We were all shocked! I am hoping that was just a one time deal as I do like my sleep too. lol. Surgery went very well. It took about an hour and a half and he the Dr. Hunter said everything looked good. He worked on eight of his eye mussels (four on each eye) today. Now my little boy has blood shot eyes for a few days. We were able to come home around noon and we have just been lounging around this afternoon. I think that is what we will be doing most of the weekend. Those are my kind of weekends.

No comments: