Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to normal

Peyton had a check up last week and so I took off to take him to the doctor and it was on a Tuesday so I was finally able to go and watch my little man ride his horse "Star". Oh what fun he has while riding. They sing lots of silly songs and do other activities too. He gets so excited when he is there waiting for his time to ride. He is also giving Star comands to walk, trot, and stop. He is also holding the reins to control Star. It was great to watch him while he rode. I wish I could watch him more often. Here are a few pictures of Peyton riding Star.



Getting ready to ride.....




Going to get on Star

Riding Star

Oh what fun he is having.





Look I'm holding the reins.






At the doctors visit everything was great. We will be going to Dallas on Wednesday just for check-ups with two of our Doctors. Thankfully we were able to get the scheduled on the same day this time.

No comments: